Change the common sense of snaps that can be smoothly and quickly attached and detached without the troublesome work of opening and closing the snaps when exchanging lures? ! It is a simple snap that does not need to be opened and closed. The vent part is also a round vent shape, which does not impair the lure action and supports any action. Soldering process is applied to the eye seam part to eliminate concerns about strength, and it is especially suitable for area fishing and rockfishing, which are mainly in the cold season. I recommend it because there is no opening and closing work with numb hands.
- Just turn through the eye! Design that does not require opening and closing.
- Round vent shape that draws out lure action.
- SOLDERING processing (welding) is used to eliminate concerns about the strength of the eye seam.
- It supports various lures from micro lures to seabass lures regardless of fresh salt water.
- Uses a new material with strong elasticity and less metal fatigue.
This product is Made in Japan