Terms and Conditions
The term 'Cabral Outdoors' ‘CabralOutdoors.com’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Karnataka. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
● The content on the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
● Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
● Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
● This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
● All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
● Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
● From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
● You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Cabral Outdoors's prior written consent.
● Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
"We reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove, refuse, delete or edit any reviews, comments, suggestions, ideas, questions, or other content posted on our website by you"
"We list availability information for products sold by us on the website, including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the website, we cannot be more specific about availability. Please note that dispatch estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, you will be informed via e-mail or call if any products you order turn out to be unavailable."
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"