Shimano Hyperloop Spinning Reel
The Hyperloop features classical styling along with high-tech features such as Super Stopper and Varispeed line lay. By turning the handle you can immediately appreciate the quality of the gears, and vibration is almost eliminated by Shimano’s Dyna Balance system. The Hyperloop also incorporates a Power Roller that keeps line twist to a minimum. Whereas the smaller models in this series are designed for all types of fishing such as spinning, float, feeder, or any other light to medium-heavy styles, the large 6000 size is an ideal model for heavy-duty spinning, bottom fishing or light surf casting.
- The Shimano Hyperloop is a great value reel that will provide long service with minimal issues. Some of the features found on the Shimano Hyperloop 2500 fishing reel are the same features that are found on more expensive Shimano fishing reels.
- Having Dyna-Balance, the Hyperloop doesn’t wobble around when winding, and the Aerowave feature ensures that the line lays properly and doesn’t leave the reel in clumps causing line knots.
- P3 epitomizes Shimano’s goals with this range of fishing reels-Power, Precision, and Performance. Power comes from the smooth and strong gears and drag, while Precision is demonstrated in the accurate line lay and tight tolerances, and Performance is the combination of all of the features found in the Shimano Hyperloop, showing these reels to be an excellent choice for those looking for a great value entry-level fishing reel.
- With a fishing line capacity of 183m of 3kg line, the 2500 Shimano Hyperloop fishing reel is aimed at the lighter styles of fishing, fish such as bream, whiting, bass, and trout, perfect for those looking to wet a line with the family. And with the line already spooled, this reel is ready to go straight away.
- Great small-sized fishing reel suitable for light fishing such as lakes, bays, rivers, and more
- Aerowave line lay
- Graphite spool and body
- Power roller
- Reel Comes without Box.
Note: Comes with pre-spooled line.
10/300 12/265 14/210 20/120
|0.30/270 0.35/240 0.40/140 0.45/110||1||6||4.9:1||500g|