Shakespeare Ugly Stik Bigwater 7ft-10ft Spinning Rod
Ugly Stik Bigwater Rods are the choice of fishermen the world over for the challenge of big water fishing. Dependability and toughness best describe Shakespeare Bigwater fishing rods.
- Howald Process Double-Built blank design with E-Glass outer construction and graphite core.
- Durable, fighting length ''Ugly Tuff'' EVA grips.
- Graphite Fuji reel seats with corrosion-resistant stainless steel cushioned hoods.
- Fuji stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts.
- Epoxy-coated blanks for protection from UV rays.
- Downrigger rods will not ''take a set'' as conventional cloth rods will.
14 - 85
21 - 85
|28 -113||28 -170|
|Guides||5 + Tip||
5 + Tip
|5 + Tip||5 + Tip|
Thankyou cabral outdoors for quick action, I will definitely look out for product's in days to come.....
Yet to use this piece. I was given an ugly stik by my mentor to use, when I picked up this sport.
Will review again post usage.
Thank you Cabral Outdoors.
Well you can't expect to cast longer distance on ugly stik but you can expect strength and durability. My line stuck at 12 seater empty boat while casting topwater Bait at seashore And boat was anchored away from shore as tide rose. luckily I was able to pull that boat near shore just to unhook from wooden edges. Caught few smaller catfish and 300* gram snakehead with this rod .