Okuma Azores XP ZXP-4000H-6000H Spinning Reel
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system
- Precision click drag adjustment for more precise settings
- Multi-disc, Carbonite and felt drag washers for DFD
- 6HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing plus ratchet system
- Dual anti-reverse system for maximum security
- Azores-40 size only features the Quick-Set anti-reverse function
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- CRC: Corrosion-resistant coating process
- HDGII: Corrosion-resistant, High density gearing
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum body, sideplate and rotor
- MSS: carbon Mechanical Stabilizing System
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Machined aluminum handle arm for added strength
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
High Performance Bearing
The bearings are more than 10 times more resistant to saltwater than standard stainless steel bearings and even outlast the angler himself.
Dual Force Drag
Maximize high-end drag pressure, efficiency and overall smoothness.
Mechanical Stabilizing System
Patented design stabilizes the spool shaft at 3 key stress points to eliminate flex under pressure - reel is more durable, strong and smoother than the competition.
Corrosion Resistant Coating
Offer exceptional anti-corrosive properties compared to standard gears, with a coating of corrosion X HD to all internal and external parts.
AlumiLite Frame Construction
Provide more precise tolerances for precision gear alignment, maximum cast ability and ultimate durability.
High Density Gearing
HDGII:Corrosion-resistant, High density gearing
|Mono line capacity(mm)
|0.25/290, 0.30/200, 0.35/150
|0.30/300, 0.35/220, 0.40/170
Exeptional line lay in this price point, smooth enough and exceptional drag for this size of reel,only drawback is no line clip in the spool. Only reason for 4 stars