Shakespeare Ugly Stik Bigwater 7ft-10ft Spinning Rod
Ugly Stik Bigwater Rods are the choice of fishermen the world over for the challenge of big water fishing. Dependability and toughness best describe Shakespeare Bigwater fishing rods.
- Howald Process Double-Built blank design with E-Glass outer construction and graphite core.
- Durable, fighting length ''Ugly Tuff'' EVA grips.
- Graphite Fuji reel seats with corrosion-resistant stainless steel cushioned hoods.
- Fuji stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts.
- Epoxy-coated blanks for protection from UV rays.
- Downrigger rods will not ''take a set'' as conventional cloth rods will.
|BWS110070||7'0''||2||Medium||300g||10-25/4.5-11||14 - 85||5 + Tip|
|BWS110080||8'0"||2||Medium||Approx. 330g||10-25/4.5-11||21 - 85||5 + Tip|
|BWS110090||9'0"||2||Medium-Heavy||540g||12-30/5.4-13.6||28 -113||5 + Tip|
|BWS110010||10'0"||2||Medium-Heavy||760g||12-30/5.4-13.6||28 -170||5+ Tip|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Perfectly suited for my requirements. Though I have not had the chance to use it, I'm sure I'll have a great time using it. Thank you.
Worthy product. Matches it up with Okuma Alaris 55 reel. Fought a 15kg+ Sting Ray for 45-55 mins. Held up so well. Released the sting ray safely. Caught a 3kg+ Mangrove Snapper... Excellent Products. Thanks Cabral.