PENN® BATTLE® II SPINNING Reel
The PENN Battle II offers attractive cosmetics, durable design, and silky smooth HT-100 drag as just a few of the many reasons why so many anglers fish this reel. The Full Metal Body construction allows it to maintain precision gear alignment under severe punishment.
No backing is needed because of the rubber gasket that keeps super lines from slipping. By far the best value on the market at its price point.
PENN® BATTLE® II Reels Feature
- Full Metal Body, side plate, and rotor
- HT-100™ carbon fiber drag washers
- 5 sealed stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant Anti- Reverse bearing
- Heavy-duty aluminum bail wire
- Superline Spool
- Line Capacity Rings
- Front Drag
- Instant Anti-Reverse system
|Model||Mono Capacity (yds/lb)||Braid Capacity (yds/lb)||Bearings||Max Drag
|Gear Ratio||Line Retrieve
|BTL||5000||225/12 200/15 135/20||420/20 300/30 240/40||6||25lb | 11.3kg||5.6:1||36||19.8|