Gomexus Bearing Maintenance Tool
- This Bearing Maintenance tool comes with a Trapezoidal design. The bearing holder becomes larger, making it easier to handle and increasing the number of bearings that can be held. Compatible with bearing inner diameters of 2 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, and 9 mm.
- Used for reel maintenance which is a really useful tool for cleaning bearings and checking rotation. You can reduce the number of trials and errors by checking the attached bearings in advance when installing the handle knob.
- How to use this maintenance tool-Put the bearing on GOMEXUS bearing maintenance tool and spin it with a finger tip while it is positioned vertically. The bearing should spin smoothly, freely and without noise. Holding the bearing vertically, slowly rotate the bearing while grasping it between a fingertip and thumb.
- How to judge the bearings problem-If you feel a rough spot when on check, there may be some problems of bearing: 1. the bearing is still fouled with hard debris (such as sand, metal, etc.); 2. the ball is damaged; 3. the retainer is bent, or a race is flaked (such as dented). You need re-clean the bearing and repeat checks again. If the problem still has, you may need to replacing the bearing.
- It has an Aluminium Material.
Sale priceFrom Rs. 418Lures Factory Riot Underground Metal Jig (with hook) | Size: 6cm-7.2cm | 5g-30gLures Factory